Cheers to the New Year: Our Top Tips from 2012
By Breanna Banford, Social Marketing Specialist, Xerox Enterprise Business Group
We all know that 2013 will be here before we know it. Are you prepared for what’s ahead? As a send off, we’re counting down the final days of 2012 with our bloggers’ top tips for you and your company.
- Get the lowdown on the importance of a security policy and the steps to build one for your company: Why Your Business Needs a Security Policy (and how to create one)
- Budgets are tight and projects are piling up. Tapping into the virtual workforce can keep you moving forward, but it not always rosy. Be a pro e-manager: Building a Team of Virtual Workers: 4 Issues to Avoid
- Social media will continue to be a relevant asset to grow and nurture your customer base. For the business professionals out there, LinkedIn is vital: LinkedIn for Business Professionals – Connect to Your Future
- We all want to get the most out of our work day, but sometimes there are mysterious setbacks that leave you feeling drained. Learn more: Four Hidden Productivity Killers (and How to Fix Them)
- Your team is comprised of the best and the brightest. As flex schedules and virtual teams increase, be sure to use technology to stay in tune with each other: How To Choose an Online Platform for Collaborating with Your Coworkers
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 … Happy New Year!
What business advice will you take with you into 2013?